Skagit Valley College

Federal Direct Loan: Program Declaration

Do not fill out this application if you have changed your program of study.

You can now view your current program of study and advisor in the MySVC toolbox. If your current program is not correct, you can request that it be changed at this link, you will then be contacted by an advisor to start that process.
View your program of study and advisor here